What we're looking for?
We are a digital marketing and technology agency looking for a Paid Media Specialist (Facebook) to assist us in the creation, management, and optimization of advertising campaigns on Facebook. Candidates must have over 3+ years of creating and managing Facebook Ads for both eCommerce sales and lead generation with proven results. Agency experience or experience across a wide variety of industries is a plus.
While employees at the Miami office are currently working remotely, we do plan to reopen the office once it is safe to do so and would like you to join the team in person. However, we are also encouraging candidates all across the East Coast to apply for fully remote employment.
- Working closely with account managers to help achieve client goals.
- Strategize, implement, and manage a variety of client Facebook ads and Google ads campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analysis.
- Setup Google Tag Manager data layers for proper Google Ad tracking and Facebook pixel tracking.
- Continuously using Google Analytics metrics and Facebook Ads manager analytics to measure and optimize campaign performance while also recommending future tests.
- Provide thought leadership to develop marketing strategies and plans that support and achieve the client’s business objectives.
- Ensure Google Ads tasks are being delivered on-time and as expected by the client.
- Analyze data to maintain and forecast monthly budget and ROI figures, and to provide key insights and recommendations on campaign performance and ROAS.
- Leveraging our real-time data dashboards and a plethora of reporting tools, you will be tasked with communicating campaign performance to clients and creating a clear road-map for the future.
- 3+ years of Google Ads and Facebook Ads experience for lead generation and eCommerce sales.
- 3+ years in a client interacting role.
- Certified in Google Search, Display, and Shopping Ads a plus.
- Certified Facebook Advertiser is a must.
- Strong understanding of how important creative is in the 2020 paid media ecosystem.
- Basic proficiency in graphic design
- Expertise in conceiving, testing, and optimizing ad copy.
- Strong, professional verbal communication skills.
$50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year