What we're looking for?
Optimum7 is a Full-Service E-Commerce Marketing and Development Company in Coral Gables and we're currently searching for a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist to join our team of creative experts and branding specialists.
The Search Engine Marketing Specialist should have a keen ability to appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and conduct online marketing initiatives, such as paid ad placement, sponsorship programs, content marketing, email promotions, or viral marketing campaigns on social media sites. We offer a unique opportunity with a rapidly growing company in our fast-paced, high energy Coconut Grove Office.
While reporting to the Marketing Director and COO, your responsibilities will be to:
- Expand search engine marketing campaigns to meet clients' defined goals and strategic objectives.
- Provide forecasts for cost, traffic, and ROI for search marketing channels.
- Analyze and report on key metrics for SEO and PPC campaigns in Google and Facebook.
- Work effectively with a broad spectrum of both internal team members and external vendors/clients.
- Build, analyze, and test SEO and PPC (Sponsored Search) campaigns and strategies including landing page and ad testing.
- Manage all aspects of SEM reporting including daily activity reports, tracking codes, and technical campaign requirements.
- Analyze categories with competitive websites to gain market intelligence.
- Plan and oversee content marketing strategies to coordinate all content strategy, creation, implementation, and promotion strategies.
- Work in collaboration with the Programming and Design Departments on Client Projects
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Comfortable working with team members at all levels.
- Great Communication Skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects, delegate to team members, time, and task management.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to write detailed articles demonstrating expertise and authority in specific Internet Technology fields.
- Experience with E-commerce, and CMS Knowledge a plus. (Shopify, Bigcommerce, Volusion, WordPress etc.)
- At least 3 years of experience in SEM, SEO, Google Analytics, and AdWords PPC Management. Google Certified a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
- Great analytical and quantitative abilities.
- Full understanding of SEM metrics.
- An incredibly fast learner.
What Does Optimum7 Offer You:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical benefits, and future growth opportunities within the company (Profit Sharing Plan). Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture. In other words, you can really make a difference here.
$50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year