Optimum7, based in the US with a special emphasis on Ecommerce Development and Consulting, offers a unique opportunity in our rapidly growing, fast-paced, high energy Izmir office. Some of our clients are Intel, Pearson, FIU, and Dr. Pepper.
We are currently looking for a Financial Controller to work with the business development team and contribute to the day-to-day execution of financial tasks. This role also involves budgeting & planning, preparing & managing internal financial reports, accounting and light bookkeeping, providing feedback on business expenses.
Ultimately your role will be to maximize return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
- Creating balance sheets, cash flow statements and income statements
- Creating cash flow forecasts for different businesses as well as a consolidated one for all
- Reviewing and reporting on department profitability & employee profitability
- Creating project-based & client-based profitability reports
- Analysing personal & corporate expenditure and creating reports accordingly
- Handling day-to-day financial processes
- Following up on payables and receivables
- Reviewing credit card expenses
- Reviewing all the company tools that are used, making sure the expenditure is within budget
- Tracking various business related expenses
- Handling other ad hoc projects or finance related tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, and/or business administration
- Proficiency level in English is a must
- Advanced knowledge in Excel is required
- Willingness to learn about the industry and take on new challenges
- Newly graduated candidates are encouraged to apply!
A Plus If You Have:
- E-commerce, web development industry or startup experience