A Full-Service E-Commerce Software and Development Company in Coral Gables with a particular emphasis on Custom eCommerce and Marketing offers a unique opportunity in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, high energy Coconut Grove office. This position can also be remote.
- Outgoing self-starter with the ability to define a target market, work with SDRs who do cold calls and make in-person presentations
- Experience selling services to small / medium size businesses
- Exceptional listening and communication skills to identify customers' needs and provide relevant recommendations
- Excellent networking skills
- A fast learner with a can-do attitude
- Exceptional conflict resolution skills
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills and ownership
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast-paced environment
- Dynamic, results-oriented problem solver
- Formal sales training is required (Sandler or equivalent)
- Ecommerce Platforms such as Volusion, Shopify, Bigcommerce, and Magento (A plus)
- Digital Marketing Basics (Content, SEO, PPC, Google Adwords, Facebook)
- WordPress and CMSs
- Trends in Design and Technology and best practices in Digital Marketing
Day to Day:
- Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through nurture funnels
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential
- Track sales, and provide monthly reporting on new prospects and closed business
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Create and chase your own sales opportunities
We offer base salary + aggressive commission structure.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our extensive benefits package, including paid time off, medical benefits, and future growth opportunities within the company.
Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment in which each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture. In other words, you can really make a difference here.
$40,000 to $70,000/year based on experience + commissions