Optimum7, a full-service E-commerce Software and Development company, with a particular emphasis on custom E-commerce and marketing, has an opportunity for you to join their growing team.
In this role as a Sales Development Representative, you'll join a dynamic company that is leading the way in their industry.
While employees at the Miami office are currently working remotely, we do plan to reopen the office once it is safe to do so and would like you to join the team in person. However, we are also encouraging candidates all across the US to apply for fully remote employment.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our extensive benefits package, including flexible schedule, company provided phone and laptop, paid time off, medical benefits, and future growth opportunities within the company.
Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment in which each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture. In other words, you can really make a difference here.
- Outgoing self-starter with the ability to define a target market, focus on outreach, prospecting, and lead qualification.
- Experience selling services to small / medium size businesses.
- Exceptional listening and communication skills to identify customers' needs and provide relevant recommendations
- Excellent networking skills
- A fast learner with a can-do attitude
- Exceptional conflict resolution skills
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast-paced environment
- Dynamic, results-oriented problem solver
- Formal sales training is required (Sandler or equivalent)
A Day in the Life:
- Connect with a set amount of leads and prospects on a daily basis and qualify for sales
- Move opportunities through the sales pipeline
- If a prospect is a good fit, schedule next steps with sales reps higher in the organization
- Educate, answer questions, and send resources to potential customers
- Daily cold outreach to cold prospects using specific outreach tools, nurturing prospects and settings appointments
- Work towards achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Create and chase your own sales opportunities
- Ecommerce Platforms such as Shopify, Bigcommerce, and Magento
- Digital Marketing Basics (Content, SEO, PPC, Google Adwords, Facebook)
- WordPress and CMSs
- Outreach tools such as Persistiq, Outreach.io etc.
- Trends in Design and Technology and best practices in Digital Marketing
- Formal Sales Training (Sandler) a plus.
We offer base salary + aggressive commission structure and incentives.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year plus commissions uncapped