Who we are:
A full-service eCommerce software and development company, with a particular emphasis on custom eCommerce and marketing, offering a unique opportunity in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, high-energy environment. We are based in Miami, Florida, with an office in Izmir, Turkey. This is a remote position, working closely with our US team.
In this role as an HR Coordinator, you'll join a dynamic company that is leading the way in its industry. A proficiency level in English is a must.
What we're looking for:
The HR Coordinator will provide the necessary support to the HR Team, reporting directly to the COO while playing an active role in the hiring processes.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Compiles, files, and safeguards employment, benefit, pay change, informational and other confidential documents and records in accordance with company policy.
- Provides administrative support for recruiting activities and initiatives, including, but is not limited to posting job openings, coordinating interviews, and generating offer letters.
- Coordinates and assists with the new hire process, including assisting and ensuring new hires properly complete on-boarding paperwork, submitting and processing paperwork with appropriate persons, creating new employee files, coordinating orientation, and supporting training efforts.
- Coordinates confidential HR investigations.
- Supports HR Specialists in solving HR problems. Maintains confidentiality.
- Requires knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database software
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Minimum 2 years of HR experience is required.
- A proficiency level in English is a must.
- International work experience is preferred.
- Great analytical and quantitative skills.