Optimum7- Junior Digital Marketing Specialist
Optimum7 has an opportunity for you to join their growing team! We are a full-service eCommerce Software and Development Company with a particular emphasis on custom eCommerce and marketing.
While employees at the Miami office are currently working remotely, we are planning to reopen the office once it is safe to do so and would like you to join the team in person. However, we are also encouraging candidates all across the East Coast to apply for fully remote employment.
What we're looking for:
As a Junior Digital Marketing Specialist, you'll be planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels, and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
While reporting to the Marketing Director, your responsibilities will be to:
- Work effectively with a broad spectrum of both internal team members and external vendors/clients
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Expand search engine marketing campaigns to meet our client's defined goals and strategic objectives
- Analyze and report on key metrics for SEO campaigns in Google and Facebook
- Build, analyze, and test SEO campaigns and strategies including landing page and ad testing
- Analyze the SEM reporting including daily activity reports, tracking codes, and technical campaign requirements
- Analyze categories with competitive websites to gain market intelligence
- Plan and oversee content marketing strategies to coordinate all content strategy, creation, implementation, and promotion strategies
- Work in collaboration with the Programming and Design Departments on client projects
- 1-2 years of experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- 1-2 years of experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Comfortable working with team members at all levels.
- Great Communication Skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability and willingness to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Experience in SEM, SEO, Google Analytics. Google Certification is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
- Great analytical and quantitative abilities.
- Full understanding of SEM metrics.
- An incredibly fast learner.
- Experience with eCommerce and CMS platforms is a plus. (Shopify, Bigcommerce, WordPress, etc.)
What Does Optimum7 Offer You:
At Optimum7, we value our employee's time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical benefits, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture. In other words, you can make a real difference here.