Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Optimum7 has an opportunity for you to join their growing team! We are a full-service eCommerce Software and Development Company with a particular emphasis on custom eCommerce and marketing.
While employees at the Miami office are currently working remotely, we are planning to reopen the office once it is safe to do so and would like you to join the team in person. However, we are also encouraging candidates all across the East Coast to apply for fully remote employment.
What we're looking for:
As a Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible to lead our company’s marketing department, developing client relationships that promote retention, growth, and loyalty. This includes and is not limited to all client success activities and outcomes in the company as it relates to client retention, growth, and up-sells. All in all, the main goal of the Senior Digital Marketing Manager is to grow client lifetime value, decrease churn and keep the team motivated.
While reporting to the COO, your responsibilities will be to:
- Plan, execute, and improve marketing strategies for Optimum7 Clients
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team and marketing manager
- Plan, develop and implement our clients' SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization for our clients
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the marketing department, leading a positive client experience, and driving growth through gross renewals and net retention improvements
- Lead the technical assessment as part of the sales process
- Influence future lifetime value through higher service adoption, client satisfaction, and overall health scores
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability
- Deliver transformational leadership so that team is highly motivated and engaged. Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximizing the strength of the team and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organization
- Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training
- Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities
- Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Minimum of 2 years experience leading account managers, marketing, or sales teams
- Minimum of 3 years marketing-related experience as a marketing account manager (with SEO focus), digital marketing manager, or SEO/SEM specialist
- Marketing or Development agency experience is a must
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage global, distributed teams across cultures, and geographies
- Possesses a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development, and improvement, problem-solving, communication, delegation, and planning
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Able to collaborate across the organization and with external stakeholders
What Does Optimum7 Offer You:
At Optimum7, we value our employee's time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical benefits, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture. In other words, you can make a real difference here.