What we’re looking for?
Optimum7 is looking for a talented, self-motivated, organized, and personable Client Success Specialist to join our fast-growing globally distributed team. We deliver US-based clients’ ecommerce solutions built on the foundations of agile project delivery utilizing modern technologies.
- Working closely with PMO located in Turkey to execute and deliver ecommerce projects
- Provide assistance to PMO by building relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Meet with clients to gather and clarify detailed requirements during project kickoff meetings and provide meeting minutes to the client
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Develop a project timeline to monitor and track progress
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors on application integrations with the e-commerce site
- Communicate with BigCommerce and Shopify partner support team to resolve issues in production environments
- Weekly status calls/email communications with the clients
- Respond client to questions on Monday.com and task status updates in Jira for the development team
- Report and escalate project-related issues to management as needed
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms such as BigCommerce, Shopify and more
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
- Flexibility on the working hours to overcome time differences to collaborate/communicate with the team members
- Willing to learn and excel
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Knowledge in project management tools such as Slack, Jira, Monday.com, Harvest.
- Agile software development methodology
- If a remote worker, s/he must have dedicated office space
- Introduction Call
- Technical Assessment
- Initial Interview (Onsite or Video-Call)