Who we are
Optimum7 is a full-service digital marketing and software development company that specializes in custom eCommerce solutions. Based out of Miami, Florida, we're an international company with an office in Izmir, Turkey. We’re offering a unique career opportunity in our thriving, energetic, and collaborative environment. You’ll work remotely to assist both our U.S. and Turkey teams.
What we're looking for
We're looking for a UX/ UI Designer with design software and wireframe tools experience. UX/UI Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. If you have a portfolio of your design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
While reporting to the Project Director, your responsibilities include:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product owners and engineers
- Communicating and illustrating design ideas using UX such as user journey maps, story boards, personas, process flows and sitemaps
- Creating design systems or UI pattern libraries using design principles
- Developing wireframes, UI design mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate functionality along with visual look-and-feel
- Creating original graphic designs
- Preparing and presenting design iterations to internal teams and key stakeholders
- The UX/UI Designer will identify and troubleshoot UX problems with a good knowledge of design heuristics (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Minimum 1-3 years working with mobile product and design systems design.
- Knowledge about when to use existing patterns and when to design new ones.
- Strong professional verbal communication skills in English.
- Skills in prototyping, wireframing, storyboards, crafting user flows, & interaction design, as well as a solid understanding of UX design best practices.
- A variety of communication skills, from storyboarding to prototyping, and/or coding skills to articulate how the design components you create can work to other designers, engineers, and product partners.
- Being familiar with the native IOS & Android mobile interface design guidelines, as established by Apple and Google (respectively).
- Experience in standard design tools such as Sketch and Figma.
- Ability to communicate and work closely with cross-functional teams and provide best practice recommendations
- Proven work experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role.
- Applied knowledge of the user-centered design process to leverage findings in order to create innovative solutions.
- The UX/UI Designer should have a Portfolio of design projects that demonstrate both strategic, technical UX knowledge, processes and methodologies and creativity demonstrated through compelling UI pattern libraries and/or visual design mockups.
- Demonstrated ability to create high-fidelity wireframes that communicate flows and various use cases.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe XD, Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- The UX/UI Designer should have up-to-date knowledge of design software such as: Sketch, Adobe CC specifically Adobe XD, Illustrator and Photoshop and InVision.
- Ability to create click-thru prototypes using the aforementioned design tools and software.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Follows industry trends and latest practices as it pertains to UX and UI visual trends.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with front-end developers; has a basic knowledge of CSS/SCSS.