Senior SaaS Marketing Manager (Turkey, Remote)
Here's a welcome message from our CEO Duran Inci to all our applicants: https://video.optimum7.com/v/J6Xrkb
Who we are
Optimum7 has an opportunity for you to join their growing team! We are a Full-Service eCommerce Marketing and Development Agency. Here’s a glimpse into working at Optimum7. We're very grateful to have this amazing team! https://video.optimum7.com/v/Optimum7-Izmir
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Senior SaaS Marketing Manager to work with the Saas marketing team to define and lead the marketing optimizations for our R&D SaaS Product Campaigns.
- Lead the digital presence of SaaS Campaigns (SEO, PPC, Email, and Social Media Marketing).
- Develop and deliver end-to-end product campaigns.
- Work with website content creation team members to identify engaging content to define the target audience.
- Analyze the product and create the target audience.
- Create intimate and lasting relationships with audiences.
- Work closely with the CEO, Marketing, Sales, and Product teams to roadmap strategic growth.
- Work with the marketing team to define the marketing roadmap and optimizations.
- Take on product brand identity, awareness, and recognition.
- Develop sales and product marketing collateral (go-to-market strategies).
- Analyze campaigns, consumer trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Own and drive marketing funnel communications with our sales and product team.
- Provide data-driven insights and analysis from throughout the sales funnel to inform sales and marketing activities.
- Help with B2B customer acquisition and retention.
- Advanced English.
- 3+ years of prior product marketing experience in the technology/software space (or equivalent skills and knowledge). Your background preferably includes marketing of SMB software products, delivered as SaaS.
- Proficient with Facebook Adwords, Linkedin Adwords, MailChimp, and Google Solutions (including Analytics and Adwords). Strong preference for those that have achieved one or more Google Certifications (Ads Search, Ads Display, etc.)
- Experience creating successful product campaigns that feature clear, succinct, and differentiated messaging and storytelling.
- Strong writing, analytical, and presentation skills—so much so that you can take even the most complex processes and technologies and translate them into simple and digestible content (written, graphical, architectural, and verbal).
- The product hunt experience is a PLUS.