Sales Manager Part-Time (US, Remote)
Here's a welcome message from our CEO Duran Inci to all our applicants: https://video.optimum7.com/v/J6Xrkb
Who we are
Optimum7 has an opportunity for you to join their growing team! We are a Full-Service eCommerce Marketing and Development Agency.
What we're looking for
We are seeking a Sales Manager to lead our sales team to reach sales targets, supervise and manage the pipeline, enforce quotas, evaluate and adjust the sales team performance, and develop processes that drive sales.
A normal day in this position would include:
- Attend Monday Sales Meetings.
- Managing the pipeline of 3 BDRs, and daily Slack check-ins.
- Assessing current team processes and procedures, identifying opportunities for improvement, and implementing them.
- Supervising individual activities and quotas.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts.
- Listen to sales calls and coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members.
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED.
- 5 years + of experience in sales.
- Salesforce or equivalent CRM Experience.
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices.
- Strong understanding of sales processes.
- Must have good networking and conflict resolution skills.
- A fast learner with a can-do attitude.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills and ownership.
Salary Range: $75 per hour
10-20 hours per week